Re: [OM] OT: Weather Heads-Up

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Heads-Up
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 22:33:43 -0700
Boy am I glad we are home! Last year, we were in the Boston area on 10/29. We
thought being snowed on that night, having
to dodge broken branches all over the local streets in Hudson and flying
slowish in heavy, wet snow on the Mass Pike was
weather affront enough. ;-)

Apart from one modestly rainy day, it's been perfect Fall weather, sunny and
fairly warm. Due for another bit on rain
maybe Thursday.

Good luck to all of you playing with Sandy (being toyed with?)

One of the friends we visited with in Maine this year is our here visiting with
his daughter and they did dinner and a
movie chez Moose last night. Talk about good timing, he's in the Bay Area 'til
Thursday, and not headed back home until
next weekend.

We talked with his wife on speakerphone last evening. Typical Mainer, she said
they were talking of power outages (LOTS
of big trees where they are.), so she was going to vacuum last night. :-)

With a sturdy, well insulated house heated by wood stove, she has no reason for
much worry.

Fair Weather Moose