[OM] Photos of Bath Abbey

Subject: [OM] Photos of Bath Abbey
From: Michael Wong <michael1015@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:38:02 +0800
I have started my new course thus very busy now. Have already developed all
films which were shots in the trip of UK after near 2 months came back Hong
Kong. This was my first time to bring all brass lenses for the trip, I
worried that any unexpected accident since I have one shutter for lenses
only. Fortunately, I took many pictures in the trip.

The trip was amazing that many many the "first time" in the trip. I love
Edinburgh & Castle Combe very much. And my first time to take the shot
inside the church with my 4x5 machine, it was so pity I could take one shot
only.

Ebony45s, Carl Zeiss Prator 80mm F18, TMAX 100, F25, 4s. Shot in Bath
Abbey, Bath Spa, UK.
HC110 1:15, 20℃ 7mins
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8056/8138008694_eefc8e3785_o.jpg

The picture is cropped due to I mistook the operation with the lens.

Regards,
Michael