Re: [OM] OT: Weather Heads-Up

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Heads-Up
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 07:51:20 -0400
We ate supper a little early for us the night Sandy came calling. Had a nice
hot, well lit meal, got everything cleaned up and put away and had just settled
in for some television when the power went out. Fired up the generator,
continued watching television, turned off the generator and went to bed. Next
day spent mostly without power, cable or internet. Oh, the hardship! Others,
farther to the south, were not so fortunate.

--Bob