Re: [OM] (OM) OT Food

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Food
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:32:30 -0700
One of the first things one of my Charleston friends told me on the first
occasion I lived in Charleston (I had moved  from upstate NY to go to
school) was, "If you remember that this is the only place in the US where,
like the Chinese, people routinely eat rice and worship their ancestors,
you'll understand the locals just fine."

---
Scott Gomez