Re: [OM] Some more BW FFFF

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more BW FFFF
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 08:59:19 +0100
Hello Chris,

It was a dull day and I kept it dark with texture in mind, but maybe it
is a bit to dark, as I am using my laptop most of the time now I rely on
the histogram to tell me about brightness levels. Maybe I have seen too
many of our other list member Chris's fantastic images :-)

Bianca ! yes that was a fun night, but I have a confession to make, now
in the cold light of soberdom I realise that I didn't take that shot a
pal Chris did, I just post processed it to BW and remove noise etc, I
will amend the comment at some point.

The building next door used to be a grand hotel but soon they will
redevelop the whole area and it will be replaced no doubt by some ugly
monstrosity, the Swiss have no qualms about knocking down old buildings
to replace them with concrete - no sentiment here!

Thanks to you and all others who looked