Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2012: porrón

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/10/2012: porrón
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 18:23:15 +0000 (GMT)
Used to do that trick with Guinness in my rugby playing days. The fact that it
was less gassy helped, along with a dash of lemonade. However when you got it
wrong it looked spectacular as it spurted back out of your nostrils!!!! You
tended to loose interest in the rest of the evening.The foolishness of youth!!!

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK