[OM] Nathan's PAD 1/11/2012: Beata

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 1/11/2012: Beata
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 08:46:11 +0100
After having coffee with Lluis, Mariela, Alice and Philippe yesterday morning,
I hopped in a taxi that took me to Barcelona's El Prat airport, from where I
flew to Copenhagen to visit my father's grave (it is the 8th anniversary of his
death) and to spend the night with my childhood friend Beata and her family.
Here she is in the evening, watching TV with her children:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2190176799&k=Tnd94xN&lb=1&s=O

This morning I will go to my hometown Aarhus to visit my friends there.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain