[OM] More at Mike & Marnie's

Subject: [OM] More at Mike & Marnie's
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 17:37:01 -0400 (EDT)
Hah, those are fun. Marnie enjoyed them too. I liked some of those and
especially your backyard shots more than many I took on
Andros. I am unsure whether to be pleased, flattered, a bit irritated
or perhaps some odd combination as some were taken not 20ft from
all my gear. ;-) I always do like though when you find some nice shots
during your visit. Ibet you have a ton of them form your trip and I
will be watching for them.

The featured orchid in the last shot is a trispecies hybrid (some
purists don't consider them real orchids) Alicera =Brassia X Militonia
X oncidium
Varaint is Sweetheart Jonel "Everglades" I know much less about its
particular requirements than the others but we haven't killed it yet
and it did flower
at least once.
The Phrags next to it are "real" orchids that could be found in some
riverbed areas. The one in bud did bloom not too long after you left.
Here it is:

http://tinyurl.com/bsfavwe

The Mike at Mike & Marnie's, Mike