Re: [OM] Thinking of taking the plunge....

Subject: Re: [OM] Thinking of taking the plunge....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 16:54:00 -0400
Frank's full comment was:
"I recently acquired an OM->m43. Yesterday I found out the 1.2/50
doesn't mount on it (but the 1.2/55 does)....

The Oly one is rather expensive I think."

The implication to me is that this was an inexpensive ebay adapter.
I'ved had problems getting some third party OM mount lenses to mount on
me EOS adapters because the machining of the bayonet flange grooves was
just too tight.  That might be the problem here.  Perhaps a better
quality adapter or a cheap one with different tolerances will resolve
the problem.

Chuck Norcutt