Re: [OM] More at Mike & Marnie's

Subject: Re: [OM] More at Mike & Marnie's
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 22:27:13 -0700
On 11/2/2012 2:37 PM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hah, those are fun. Marnie enjoyed them too.

Great! Here are a few more:

A couple you took of your yard
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2012/Massachussetts/Hamilton&image=_9302321oof20.jpg>

and of Da Moose at his computer on your kitchen table.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2012/Massachussetts/Hamilton&image=_9302322coroofm.jpg>

Here's another Othello shot, "Still Life With Black Cat"
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2012/Massachussetts/Hamilton&image=_9302431croofm.jpg>
Cropped to 3:2 format, I really like the composition.

Your little chipmunk "friend".
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2012/Massachussetts/Hamilton&image=_9302433oof30.jpg>

> I liked some of those and
> especially your backyard shots more than many I took on
> Andros. I am unsure whether to be pleased, flattered, a bit irritated
> or perhaps some odd combination as some were taken not 20ft from
> all my gear. ;-)

It's hard to see one's own regular surroundings with fresh eyes.

> I always do like though when you find some nice shots
> during your visit. I bet you have a ton of them form your trip and I
> will be watching for them.

Be patient, there are lots, and I am easily distracted from tasks. :-)

> The featured orchid in the last shot is a trispecies hybrid ...
> The Phrags next to it are "real" orchids that could be found in some
> riverbed areas. The one in bud did bloom not too long after you left.
> Here it is:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/bsfavwe

Nice at modest sizes. At full size, it's obvious the 'slices' were too far
apart.

Here's my last orchid pic from fooling around in the kitchen with 50/1.4.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/NorthEast_2012/Massachussetts/Hamilton&image=_9302442corcroofm.jpg>

Wandering Moose