Re: [OM] More at Mike & Marnie's

Subject: Re: [OM] More at Mike & Marnie's
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 15:53:40 -0800
On 11/4/2012 9:15 AM, Joel Wilcox wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 3, 2012, at 11:27 PM, Moose wrote:
>> Great! Here are a few more:
> All nicely done.

Thanks!

> Your hands actually look very large to me.

A little bit of WA perspective happening, with 26 mm eq., and my hand reaching
forward.* I don't have small hands, though.

> If the OM-D is comfortable for you, I can't imagine what AGs is crabbing about
> with his dainty pinkies.

As I said in my treatise on the subject, different strokes for different folks.
;-)

> I think he just has his heart set on a mk3,
> which is what I'm guessing will bring home the bacon.  There's a future
> of photon wear for the 35-80 that way, and it might be worth building a
> future around that lens if you're lucky enough to have one lying around.

Whatever floats his, and/or your, boat. I (mostly) only object to the
generalizations from one person's experience
expounded as though they were universal truths.

If AG dropped use of the work "we" from his emails, most of my replies wouldn't
happen. If he added "to me', "in my
experience", and so on to the end of a few other sentences, I'd have nothing to
write about. ;-)

Personal Opinions Moose

* Yes, I know, perspective is a result of distance, not lens AOV, but this shot
wouldn't have been taken from that close
distance without a WA lens.