Re: [OM] The Mighty have Fallen (in price)

Subject: Re: [OM] The Mighty have Fallen (in price)
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 16:39:11 -0800
Perhaps my Tamron 60-300 isn't up to the performance of the typical lens. I
had both the 60-300 Tamron and the 50-250 Zuiko out shooting geese. The
results I got from the 60-300 were noticeably inferior to the 50-250. I
suppose it should get a second chance but it hasn't yet. The size of the
50-250 is also better. YMMV

Jeff