Re: [OM] IMG: Just a face in the crowd

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Just a face in the crowd
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 18:10:00 -0500
Yup, for 2% on the popular vote and hardly a mandate... it was low and
petty, but I just couldn't help myself.  :-)

Actually, I voted for Romney since I figured the congress would end up
with exactly the same split that it's had for the past 4 years.  And it
has.  That likely means that Obama wouldn't be able to work with the
House next year any more than he has in prior years.  Romney might not
do any better with either the Senate or the House but I figured he had
at least some chance of doing so.  Happy financial cliffing.

Chuck Norcutt