Re: [OM] IMG: Young Mam Boy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Young Mam Boy
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 11:11:17 +0800
Just sampling some RGB values of the image, dark area of his hair read
(1,20,30), unbalanced. The red cloth read (216,2,2), even it is read color I
have never seen so extreme red bias, there is serious G and B cutoff. Left
hand of the boy read (161,84,2), green is almost totally disappeared,
shouldn't happen with daylight illumination. No matter you "feel" the color
is right or not but the RGB data just not normal.

C.H.Ling