Re: [OM] Polaroid Dust & Scratch Removal Tool, was: The Fruit Sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] Polaroid Dust & Scratch Removal Tool, was: The Fruit Sellers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:42:40 -0800
On 11/11/2012 2:04 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Chuck, within the last year or so, we discussed Kodachrome and
> Vuescan. It now does a pretty decent job of dedusting it. Not so
> effective on B&W film yet, but at least Kodachromes stand up well.
>
> I wrote about it on Zone-10 back in March:
>
> http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=684&Itemid=1

And -  read the release notes when you upgrade, or more often. Ed doesn't
really DO documentation, in the sense of
updating the User's Guide. The Kodachrome thing has been there for quite some
time. And I've mentioned in it posts more
than once.

This happened back in release 9.0.xx, as AG documented, and current release
notes only cover 9.1.xx.

Repetitive Moose