Re: [OM] IMG: Houyhnhnm

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Houyhnhnm
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:28:12 -0500
Lovely texture. You have obeyed the composition commandment to always leave
room for your subject to look into the frame. That said, I'm not sure it works
to your advantage here. I would have liked to see a bit more of the horse at
lower left, and a bit less background on the right. That would mean the horse
would be looking out of the frame, but for me, this shot is about texture, and
I'm not sure "looking" by the subject has any real bearing. Of course I
wouldn't know until I saw it both ways. I'm notoriously fickle about these
things.

--Bob