Re: [OM] IMG: Houyhnhnm Reworked, Bob and Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Houyhnhnm Reworked, Bob and Chuck
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 07:36:57 +0100
Thanks all for your suggestions,

the original was
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Proud-1145.jpg.html

here's the reworked framing as suggested
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Houyhnhnm2-1145.jpg.html

What do you think?

Plus, the same seen from another angle

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Noir+et+Blanc/Houyhnhnm3-1146.jpg.html

Chuck, the book is well worth the read, and could have been written
last night, sigh!

Thanks for your kind help and advice.

Philippe