Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January - July 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January - July 2012
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:09:23 -0000
Didn't stop this one getting through, John!  Thanks for the update, and the
photo - although that doesn't convey the inconvenience of no power for 12
days. Glad to hear that you managed to find a decent generator, I make do
with a 1500kVA just to run the oil heating when the power fails.

Now, are you ready for winter...

Piers