Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January – July 2012

Subject: Re: [OM] LensRentals.com - Lensrentals Repair Data: January – July 2012
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:22:29 -0500
I visited the local Home depot on the way to work on Friday 11/9.  The
girls at the customer service desk said that when they have generators
they are stacked right up at the main entrance.  They had none.  My wife
called the store one hour later, "oh, let me check in the back...we have
five 7K units, if you want one better come right down".

I took a half day off and went home to set it up.  That night we had
heat, hot water and Fios TV.  24 hours later our neighborhood power was
restore.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com