Re: [OM] E-1 preventative maintenance

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 preventative maintenance
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:00:53 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 11/16/2012 9:12:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx writes:

As soon  as I get my E-M5 (yes, I've decided to go that route), I'd like to
get my  E-1 checked and cleaned if necessary.

John, do you still work on OM's,  and specifically, the E-1?

If not, any recommendations from the  list?

Thanks.

On his site (zuiko.com) he says he doesn't do digital.  John has done  a
bunch of work for me over the years and he does wonderful work.  In fact,  he
currently has one of my lenses.

Several years ago, I sent my e-1 to Olympus for service and was very
pleased with there service.  I'm assuming they still provide service for  the
e-1.  They will give you an estimate on line before you send it in to  them.
Worth a look.

_http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_servicerepair.asp_
(http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_servicerepair.asp)

Bill Barber