Re: [OM] (OM) Pecha Kucha art talk

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Pecha Kucha art talk
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 09:32:35 +0000
Brian

Good luck, or well done, however the timing of this reply works with your talk.

Some of those images are the best that I've seen of yours.  The dam, the
leaf-covered road, the flats from Cluden Hill, the cemetery and the last shot
are all ones that I should love to have witnessed and captured.

But the cliffs . . . the colour is not that interesting and I don't believe
that you have demonstrated their "cliffiness", really.  I don't doubt that the
scene as you stand there is attractive, but you'll have to do something else to
capture it.

And what is this rushing home to get your camera?  Why did you not have one
with you? :-)

I now have to look up Pecha Kucha . . .

All the best.

Chris