Re: [OM] Ansel Show

Subject: Re: [OM] Ansel Show
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:08:02 -0500
And his wife died not long before him.  They were returning home from a
road trip in his Corvette.  He thought she was asleep until they got
home.  Then he discovered she had died quietly in her sleep.

This is Walt's self-portrait
<http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=1&pic=58>
And many of the rest of us are here
<http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=1>