Re: [OM] IMG: Rough Battle

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Rough Battle
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 01:22:37 -0600
Hi Chris,

Yes, I pick the better days to get out and fight the bushes.

We have 6000 to 7000 broken to overcast, 10 mile visibility, tonight.  Had
an auto parts Falcon 20 freighter come in on a round trip from Detroit.
Nissan has a large plant just a few miles away from the local airport, and
several other auto parts suppliers are in the area.  The freighters are in
here several times each week.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA