Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:11:58 -0500
I like your version better but I think there's still too much red/orange
saturation.  You've reduced overall brightness which seems to work.  I
was trying to increase mid-tone brightness because of the strong shadows
cast by the fruit baskets on the girl's heads.  Caused me to think that
the original scene was even brighter than the image.

Chuck Norcutt