Re: [OM] (OT) Maine (with my D3)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Maine (with my D3)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:32:02 -0500
It hasn't been too noisy this season. I took these pictures because I knew the
woman with the gun. She stopped to ask permission to go into a wooded gully way
down behind our house. As I know her and know she's a reasonable and
responsible adult, I gave her permission. We really are overrun with deer. But
I liked the jewelry and painted nails against the weapon. I'm going to try to
get her to pose for me again, this time without blaze orange all over her. That
really screws up a color photo, which is why I converted it to black and white.
The red of her nails clashed so badly with the orange of her jacket that I
couldn't let it go in color.

--Bob