Re: [OM] [OT]Kodak chemical for B&W film development

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]Kodak chemical for B&W film development
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:09:53 -0500
Michael, Kodak is still making film. Kodak's chemicals have been made by
Champion Photochemicals for several years, so if Kodak does go under, the
Kodak chemicals will probably remain available. If not, Ilfotech HC is
Ilford's copy of HC-110, and Ilford makes perfectly fine stop and fix.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook