Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 high ISO shots

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 high ISO shots
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 13:29:53 -0500
Yes, I expected you were just trying it out.  My comment is only that
the high ISO and IS performance are so good that the flash may rarely be
necessary.  I just wish there was a lens for the camera equivalent to my
Tamron 24-135/3.5-5.6 I use almost all the time on my Canon 5D.  The
12-50 comes up a bit short on reach and, for a 16MP 4/3 sensor is
already into diffraction territory on the green and blue channels wide
open at f/6.3.  Still takes good photos though and that's what counts.

Chuck Norcutt