Re: [OM] IMG: Magic Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Magic Photos
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:45:59 -0500
No HDR at all.   I haven't used the multiple exposure feature with the
Vuescan software because I tried it both ways and it didn't seem to justify
the extra time for the extra scan.  I only hit Auto in LR4 and back off if
it seems too extreme.  The colors are extreme but that is real

Tina

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I think that part of the problem is that the actual colors that those
> people use are so brilliant as to almost seem unreal.
> That said, some of those scans look almost like they have had too much
> HDR applied.  Do remember that my old eyes are not what the used to be.
>  LOL
> Paul in Portland OR
>

> On 11/25/2012 4:22 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> > There is never anything wrong with your content but many of the color
> > images just strike me as "this color isn't real" and I find it difficult
> > to get beyond that.
>
> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com