Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving, a new camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving, a new camera
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 22:17:00 -0500 (EST)
High Speed Moose writes;

>The effect that you might find a limitation is reduction of dynamic
range above
>about 1600. Still, shooting a black cat
>in modest room light is not a bad test.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Nort
hEast_2012/Massachussetts/Hamilton&image=_9292310croofm.jpg>

Ahh, the nice shot of Othello.  He has been better behaved of late and
indeed is in my lap at this moment.  You may be amused to learn that
Marnie's latest tack after the very short  limited treat
intervention (as predicted) has been to give Othello whatever he wants
whenever he wants it.  Peace re-established at 145.

Co-slave, Mike