Re: [OM] IMG: Kid's Meals

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Kid's Meals
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:54:48 -0500
We are frequent visitors to the Anna Maria Oyster Bar in Ellenton, FL
(one of their 3 restaurants by that name)  Highly recommended.  I
usually order grouper.  The Crab Trap II about 100 yards away isn't bad
and has a much larger menu but the food isn't quite as good.  There is
also excellent Bar-B-Q at Hickory Hollow on the other side of US 301 and
about 1/4 mile west.
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1525+51st+Ave+E,+Ellenton,+FL+34222>
I don't know when this photo of the restaurant was taken... maybe 6am.
I've never been there when the parking lot wasn't full.  Finding a spot
is often difficult and we need to cheat by parking at the hotel next
door.  The ladies also like to shop at the very large Ellenton Outlet
Mall on the other side of I-75.  Locally called just "the pink mall"
because the exterior is all pink.  :-)

Definitely worth a visit is you're passing through southwest Florida and
near the intersection of I-75 and US-301.  There are other excellent
choices nearby as well but more expensive.

Chuck Norcutt