Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:09:35 +0800
In my experience, manufacturer supplied software is always the best in color
reproduction, I also use Epson Scan for my 4870.

For Nikon 4000ED I use Nikonscan for all sides and the good quality
negatives. But the Nikonscan file is not flexible for post adjustment. Most
of my negatives are faded in different extends so I use Vuescan and manual
adjust them one by one.

C.H.Ling