Re: [OM] OT: OM-D EM-5 high ISO shots

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: OM-D EM-5 high ISO shots
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 21:07:11 -0500
This afternoon, I went to one of our local reserves with the OM-D, the
12-50 and the OM 100/2 with the MF-2 adapter. I've added 12 photos -
JPGs straight out of the camera. Some of them could use some adjustment.
EXIF data have been added. Metering is centre-weighted and IS was on for
both lenses.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14675507@N08/sets/72157632098488268/

I found I could focus the 100 in good light, without magnifying,
provided there was sufficient contrast. Other times I used the magnify
function at 5X. The 100 is about the same size as the 12-50 but quite a
bit heavier. I think the grip would help a bit.

I don't have a shade for the 12-50 yet, but still didn't see any obvious
flare, which is good.

Looking a the bright setting sun  through trees caused the EVF to
degrade somewhat (blooming?). Still worked, but didn't look too good.

There are a couple more taken inside in low light.

Martin