Re: [OM] Flash remotes

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash remotes
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:47:57 -0600
> Also, was it John who rebuilds T45 packs?  Now that I'm seriously thinking
> of using it again, I need either to get my pack rebuilt or find a
> Quantum-ish replacement, something I think was tricky even when the T45 was
> new.

I'm able to do them too. I've raised the prices up, though. $120. I
buy extra cells and test them to balance them to reduce the likelihood
of reversing cells. I will do it in NiCad (preferred) unless you
specify NiMh, but if you select NiMh, you will have to carefully
monitor the charging as the charger will destroy them on an
overcharge. If we go NiMh, I highly recommend that we install a
thermocouple inside so you can monitor the charge for the temperature
shift which indicates a full charge.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx