Re: [OM] The Low Down on Down Low [was Tuesday Flowers]

Subject: Re: [OM] The Low Down on Down Low [was Tuesday Flowers]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 20:15:51 -0500
Your labeling of the Gitzo as a separate species is spot on.  I was at a
camera show with a friend one day where a Gitzo salesman wowed us with
the amazing versatility of it.  My friend was so enamored of it he
bought one on the spot.  After a couple of weeks he put it up for sale
as he never did achieve any facility in setting it up.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt