Re: [OM] Way OT] Global warming, was: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] Way OT] Global warming, was: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:12:03 -0500
I have no doubt about warming, only the cause.  Unless the scientists of
your acquaintance are involved in climate modeling they have no first
hand knowledge of the cause either.  They simply accept what their
colleagues tell them who also are unlikely to have any first hand
knowledge unless they're modelers.  I used to believe it too.  I don't
any more.  I wonder if your scientist friends are from UEA.  Read the
books at the links I sent you if you really want to do some research of
your own. "Science" doesn't fit what's actually going on.

Chuck Norcutt