Re: [OM] Way OT] Global warming, was: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] Way OT] Global warming, was: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 17:42:39 +0000
They're not from UEA, Chuck.  They work for the Royal Society for the
Protection of Birds.  I'll challenge them with some of the points you made in
your last post . . .

. . . and let you know if they come up with anything that might change your
mind :-)

But whatever the truth of that debate, I go back to my insistence that we must
save energy; in addition we must try to reduce our effect on the world around
us, including reducing the acidity of the sea, not to mention trying to stop
filling it with plastic etc . . .

Chris