Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: mostly Paris

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: mostly Paris
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 11:52:05 -0500
I found the rain shot very attractive and must also say that your first
shot of the Arc de Triomphe (48_16 B&W) is one of the most compelling I
can recall.  And your shot of the Seine with the tower and spot light
bean in the background is better than the one you showed before with the
beam nearly straight up.  I don't know whether to call it composition or
not but I simply found it much more attractive.

Chuck Norcutt