Re: [OM] Software suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Software suggestions
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:15:13 +0100
Better wait before buying the new 27 Imac
I had problems two months ago with a 4 yo 24" and finally bought a new
one - the seller said Apple had reported flaws and failures on the new
27
The Apple lady on the phone confirmed as I was complaining my magic
board was not that old to fail so, she said she knew about the new
27", but had no record on the 24" ...
I'd google for that prior to ordering
Ph