Re: [OM] UNX-9120 Grip for E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] UNX-9120 Grip for E-M5
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:14:20 -0800
On 12/3/2012 10:19 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Looks good.  Are you happy with it despite the small gap?

So much depends on ones anatomy. I'm very happy with the small, light camera I
bought (and which Oly went to such
trouble to design). I can't imagine why I would want to spend money to add
weight and bulk to it.

If it has flaws from small size, it is the relatively small and few buttons and
tilt, rather than fully articulated,
screen - and a grip doesn't change those.

If one needs a larger camera, consider simply buying one, as AG threatens to
do, to benefit from the size and weight.

Alternate Viewpoint Moose