Re: [OM] Software suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Software suggestions
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:14:20 +0100
BUT and its the problem I have with my office at home and work (which
are a total mess) is how do you classify them e.g I take various images
during a day, some of trees some of the children some of the river
etc..  what keywords do I add when I import them? I don't really have
the time or inclination to import them individually and this problem is
why I don't add them  hence I sort by camera and day.

I now have approx 1.5TB of images so I am planning to go back and thin
them out a bit, no one is going to be interested in them when I am gone,
I have always used a similar system to what AG once described i.e a
quick run through and mark any reasonable shots as 1 star, now I use 2
stars for any that have been edited and 3 for any I post, but I didn't
use this system from the beginning otherwise I could maybe just keep all
the 2 stars and above and do prints of all 3 stars and above.