Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 07:46:30 -0500
Yes, I forgot about that.  They probably beat their wives too.

But remember that the thrust of this article was Ban Ki-Moon's assertion
that hurricane Sandy was caused by climate change.  Let me pick a
researcher from the list, #49: William M. Gray, PhD, Professor Emeritus,
Dept. of Atmospheric Science, Colorado State University, Head of the
Tropical Meteorology Project, Fort Collins, Colorado, U.S.A.  Dr. Gray
is the foremost hurricane researcher in the United States.  Even Kerry
Emanuel (well known MIT climate scientist and a warmist) calls Sandy a
hybrid storm, a combination of normal winter storm and hurricane.  He
says we do not know enough about hybrid storms to relate Sandy to
climate change.

Chuck Norcutt