Re: [OM] More Colorless Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] More Colorless Moose
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:31:39 -0600
> OK, but perhaps not on level. I checked the 100% original. The only
> level/plumb reference I can find is the piers of the
> small bridge. A grid shows them to be plumb.

LOL, well, where I grew up, most of the piers were anything but plumb.
 Too many years of ice and old steam-driven pile-drivers. The pilings
were also sunk in sand and muck so 150 years of winters move them
around a bit.

This is an example of where a photograph may be technically correct,
but not visually pleasing. I would probably do a bit of distortion
adjustment by picking up the left side of the image.

BTW, Did you ever get around to telling us what your current Visual
Conundrum is?

AG (inquiring minds) Schnozz

--
Ken Norton