Re: [OM] Software suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Software suggestions
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 16:37:57 -0500
No reason for such alarm. When you first use Lightroom, you can choose to
"import" your existing file structure. That's what I did. It looks exactly like
it looked in Bridge and CS2-3-4-5.

If for some reason you want to leave Lightroom and get promiscuous with another
program without using the approved LR highway, it's easy enough to import what
you've done. I do that from time to time, too, when I want to really work over
a file without worrying about file structure. When I'm finished, I just import
the file to the spot where I want it and it's all good.

I don't know how I ever lived without Lightroom, except that before LR4, it was
easy to live without. <g>

--Bob