Re: [OM] Early impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Early impressions
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:11:31 -0500
I did. After reading your post I realized I hadn't actually committed one to
print. So I took one of the frog, cropped it a good bit, and printed it 12x18.
Came out very nice. I'm going to use some cheaper paper this time and print it
true 16x20 and see how it does. I suspect at some point it will start rapidly
falling apart, but I was very happy to see the quality of the 12x18. It's not a
sellable print, unless you're a real frog freak, but it's sellable quality.

--Bob