Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:03:08 -0800
>   they simply disagree with the science.
I think that there is confusion in the general population with
scientific method. I keep hearing religious fundamentalists say that
evolution is just a "theory". They are obviously mixing up theory with
hypothesis.

In this case what many scientists agree on is that climate change is
happening but the details still need to be worked out. When scientists
critique a study it is seized upon by deniers as proof that the
scientific community is divided. The community is divided... like about 99:1

Mike