Re: [OM] IMG: Shade

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Shade
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:22:20 -0500
The original was okay. Color was fine. It would fit in a photo essay on the
area or people, but I'm not sure it makes it as a stand-alone. (I realize a lot
of what you were doing wasn't intended as stand-alones.) This black & white
rendition is another thing entirely. Very much a stand-alone shot. Love it. The
expression is excellent. Doesn't bother me at all that you are a part of the
photo because the subject is looking at you. Nice catch!

--Bob