Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...

Subject: Re: [OM] [Way OT] And the science is hardly settled...
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:11:03 -0500 (EST)
Mike:

I think it is humorous that those who subscribe to the hypothesis/theory of
evolution have to accept the notion that the essential ingredients of life
genesis for that first cell (water, heat, chemicals, minerals, etc.) just
"happened" to be present in the universe in the right place at the right time.
(Serendipity?) How and from what source were those elements created? IMHO
simply taking them for granted takes as much "faith" as believing in a creator.
It's just faith in a different "first cause."

Another thing that makes me wonder: if everything began with a common origin
(the "big bang" single origin hypothesis/theory) and expanded from that, why
aren't all the heavenly bodies similar? ;o)

Hypothesis/theory.... A rose by any other name....

"Stirring the pot" Robert