Re: [OM] JUST LIKE FILM...

Subject: Re: [OM] JUST LIKE FILM...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 19:19:24 -0500
Interesting.  As a kid of 12-13 I would sometimes visit my friend's
grandmother's farm in Fremont a short distance to the east.  But back
then I probably wouldn't even have been able to locate it on a map.  My
sole vivid memory from the time is being attacked by a nest of yellow
jackets whose nest I had seriously disturbed.  They were very decidedly
unhappy with me for sticking a "spear" into their nest.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt