Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Air-source Heat Pump?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 20:49:43 -0500
I hadn't thought about that but I have exactly that problem today.  This
new Lennox is a dual stage which has the burner running at a lower
temperature for the first 15 minutes of so that it's on.  I'm not sure
how this will work out.  It's not that the air temperature now is too
low (our bedroom at equal distance is fine), the air just doesn't get
pushed hard enough into that back bedroom where she has her computer.
One advantage of the new unit is that it has a variable speed fan and I
can adjust it.  I'm hoping that solves the problem.

Thanks for the warning.  I signed the paper work today but I'm going to
call the dealer tomorrow and discuss this point.  But they are already
aware that the back room is a problem with the current unit.

Chuck Norcutt