Re: [OM] IMG: Birds Best Seen from a Distance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Birds Best Seen from a Distance
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:01:13 -0700
Around here, it's rare to see them landed. Mostly we see them gliding
around on the updrafts - sometimes in groups of more than 20. They're
interesting birds, and sometimes they're close enough to see the red
head, but I agree that it is nicer to watch the hawks and migrating
sandhill cranes :)

Mark